Happy Saturday beauties!
I’m SO excited to finally share some lipstick swatches from Red Apple Lipstick, or RAL, as they’re better known. This green beauty company is non-toxic, and prides itself on an having an entire collection of gluten free makeup! They are also a vegan, and soy free company.
I took several different pictures of the shades I own, so you can hopefully see which colors may be right for you and your skin tone!
*I love a great red lip during any time of the year, but these shades are so perfect for the fall and winter months.
Red Apple Lipstick swatches:
- Audrey– A neutral pink lipstick. It’s a bit sheer, so very wearable!
- Back To The Fuchsia– A deep vampy purple lip lipstick, with red undertones.
- Gypsy Soul– This lipstick is so unique!!! It’s a brown color with red undertones. When applied lightly, it’s a stunning nude (your lips but butter) lipstick shade. (I have to pat this on gently though)
- Fierce– This is a DARK purple lipstick. (It can look black on me)
- Wine and Dandy– Perfection! It’s a wine colored lipstick, with blue undertones (made my teeth look very white)
- Ravishing– Classic bright red lipstick, with blue undertones (made my teeth look white)
- Rebel– Classic red lipstick, with pink/orange undertones. Super creamy lipstick formula.
This gluten free brand rocks! These lipsticks have great staying power, which is hard in the natural beauty world. And all of these shades have buildable coverage 🙂
My personal favorites of the bunch:
*Gypsy Soul (red/brown)
*Wine & Dandy (Burgundy red)
*Ravishing (classic red)
Hope you’ll stay a while.