Happy New Year 🙂 I hope all of you have been having a great start to your 2017!
As I look back on last year, I can’t help but be thankful for all of the many blessings I encountered. 2016 was pretty hard, mostly because of new beginnings, but I don’t think we grow unless we push ourselves for real change ❤
2016 was a fun beauty year for me though! I found some great green beauty favorites, and fell in love with a ton of affordable and luxury organic makeup and skincare products.
Feel free to check out my YouTube video for my complete Best Of Beauty list for 2016
TOP 20 All-Natural Beauty Products of 2016:
1) Juice Beauty Phyto Pigments Foundation in Buff (I like Cream better)
2) The All Natural Face foundation in Almond Goddess
3) Mineral Fusion pressed foundation in Neutral 1
4) Zuzu Luxe pressed foundation in in D4
5) Silk Naturals Cider Blush
6) Lily Lolo Mascara in Black
7) Honeybee Gardens pressed eyeshadow in Ninja Kitty
8) Brija Cosmetics in Hoola Hoop
9) The All Natural Face eyeshadow in Creme Brulee
10) Silk Naturals eyeshadow primer
11) Jane Iredale Brow Gel in Blonde
12) Real Techniques eyeshadow brush in number #203
13) Poofy Organics Lipstick in Brick Lane
14) Silk Naturals Lipstick in Card Shark
15) Alaffia Shampoo in Peppermint
16) Schmidt’s Deodorant
17) Badger Balm Face Oil in Damascus Rose – USDA organic
18) Acure Night Cream
19) Desert Essence Creamy Oil Cleanser – USDA organic
20) CocoKind Facial Cleansing Oil – USDA organic
Can’t wait to see what new makeup products I fall in love with this year 🙂 What were some of your non-toxic beauty favorites this year?!?
Hope you’ll stay a while.